Stay Well, Stay Safe
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance to us at Barry’s Hotel Dublin. We continue to maintain the highest standards in hygiene, and we have implemented new strict hygiene procedures. These procedures have been developed in conjunction with direction from the HSE (Ireland), NHS (UK) & World Health Organisation and include:
- Daily hotel team briefings to ensure enhanced operational protocols.
- New operational measures across all departments.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all areas & an additional sterilisation process.
- Covid Compliance Officer
- Provision of alcohol-based sanitisers.
Government Restrictions in Ireland
Can I still stay at a hotel?
- Barry’s Hotel Dublin is open to all guests following government guidelines and protective procedures.
- Guests who are travelling from outside of Ireland are recommended to review Irish Government Guidelines.
Travelling from outside Ireland:
If you are arriving into Ireland from another country, we ask that all guests follow all public health and government guidelines, please refer to www.gov.ie for further information. Barry’s Hotel will take the necessary measures as outlined in the Government guidelines to protect the welfare and safety of all guests and team members.
Flexible Booking Changes
We offer a flexible booking policy on all standard rates and we are making necessary adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind. Please click here to amend your bookings and if you have booked through a third party please contact them directly for assistance at this time.